Our company develops software for computer systems and communication equipment.
We provide consulting services and support the digital industry.
Our team ensures a seamless user experience with the latest AI technology.
We are engaged in IT infrastructure, cloud migration services, software development, application specialization, as well as the development of our mobile applications. All of this is supported by our managed services. Our company provides application support for multiple cloud and local applications across multiple platforms.
We develop functional and user-friendly software, striving to add value to our client's business.
We are a customer-oriented company that always goes an extra mile to fully satisfy the needs of the customer.
What are our key requirements?
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- More than five years of software development experience
- Ability to develop software in NodeJS using TypeScript
- Excellent knowledge of non-relational databases, MongoDB
- Experience in developing interactive applications
- Experience in developing corporate web applications in MERN
- Ability to work with software development tools
- Test-driven development experience
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
What is our current tech stack?
-MERN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS)
- RESTful APIs
What are our preferred skills?
What will be your responsibilities?
- Develop, troubleshoot, and debug applications.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems once they're up and running.
- Testing software and fixing problems.
- Producing efficient codes.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side - - logic.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify. new features.
- Familiar with Online Web Based Game Design.
- Follow emerging technologies.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary up to AED 30,000 / month (8200$)
- Working in a comfortable office
- Working Time: 10:00 to 7:00 pm Monday to Saturday - Sundays off
- The employee will be entitled to paid leave of 30 calendar days per year, which can be converted into the cash equivalent of 30 days of wages if not used.
- According to the company's policy, once a year round-trip airfare to the country of residence or in cash in the amount of AED 2,500 will be provided.
- Opportunities to learn the best world-level standards and practices in an open and friendly environment;
- Salary can increase from 5 to 20% per year - depending on your work and after the assessment of the company.
- The employee will be eligible for company health insurance in accordance with company policy.
- Hospitable team atmosphere
If you have Excellent analytical and time management skills, experience working in a team with the ability to solve problems in a quality and timely manner, send us your resume!
Be part of the best team with us!